How My Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program SAVED Me This Week
Weight Loss Success
This last week was a rough one for me. It was my 3rd week into the MedShape Weight Loss program but my dieting goals and I were definitely not on friendly terms. I felt like I’d hit an invisible wall and was pretty tempted to veer off my nutrition plan. It wasn’t the nutrition plan’s fault, though. There were other stressful factors that were making things difficult for me. Regardless of what caused this “black week”, however, I felt lucky to have a medically supervised weight loss program behind me for the additional support and guidance I needed.
A medically supervised weight loss program is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a comprehensive weight control program that is monitored by a doctor. These programs are especially great for men and women who have tried to lose weight unsuccessfully on their own or those who don’t want to waste time in taking their health back (ex. post pregnancy or long-term injury). MedShape Weight Loss Clinics provide a medically supervised weight loss program that provides everything I was looking for. They offer motivational support for weight loss, a wide variety of weight loss products, prescription medication back-up when needed, and maintenance for your lifestyle change, even after you’ve lost your weight. Their plan is also customizable. This is the best part. My weight loss goals are currently being monitored by Dr Sheehan and, not only does that provide me great comfort and confidence, it also helps get through hard times successfully, without them turning into setbacks. When you have a medically supervised weight loss program working for you, it can be tailored to fit your needs!
For my personal experience, MedShape’s customizable, medically supervised weight loss program has already been tested in many ways.
- When I have a question, I call for answers immediately.
- During my rough week, I emailed and received suggestions and support for my troubles.
- My doctor made some changes to my diet plan on the 3rd week, to adapt to my needs. He also explained what the nutrition guidelines do to my body, such as lowering the insulin levels for lower fat storage and weight gain.
- Their custom supplements and prescriptions are a good way to condition my body for proper fat loss, instead of just weight loss.
- The MedShape protein bars, shakes, drinks and other foods have been a nice break from my typical meals.
- The accountability and structure in a medically supervised weight loss program is an important motivator for my personality type.
So… in all honesty, I’m not sure if the 3rd week is a hard one for every one or if it was just my lousy week that made it bad. Has anyone else had a rough 3rd – 4th week in the program? I’d love to hear from you. Mine could have just been the residual pain from my crazy dentist and the inability to chew veggies and meats well… Either way, having a medically supervised weight loss program really helped me stay on track and get my mind back in the right state. After all, it’s not all about a diet, right? We’re working on a lifestyle change here!
Something I always keep in mind… I’m working towards a healthier life and fat loss, not just weight loss.